Development of Jharkhand

Saturday, September 5, 2020

Looking for Guest Author for My Website Jharia.in

 Looking for Guest Author for My Website Jharia.in

Hi,

I am pretty much concern about the environment and increasing pollution in our Area Jharia, which is my native place too.

I am a blogger/writer and writes about various concerns in India and all over the world. I started one website called Jharia.in in which I want to inform people at world level about Jharia and its environment. That is why I am looking for some Guest Authors and Writers of Jharia and its connected Areas. So that they can express their views about their areas in website Jharia.in.

If you are also concerned about Jharia Coal Mines pollution and bad environments where people are dying due to lung cancer.

So, Lets come together and raise the issues of our areas in Jharia.in. Reply this ads at info@gsesoftsolutions.com

No comments:

Post a Comment