Development of Jharkhand

Thursday, September 13, 2012

Why Jharkhand is Behind in Development


Hello Friends,

Jharkhand is behind having everything is here like COAL, iron ore, coal, copper ore, mica, bauxite, graphite, limestone, and uranium, and also have vast forest resources. Still It is in back side, peoples of Jharkhand are poor due to low earning. There are many reasons that Our State Jharkhand is undeveloped state.

That is why I am here on Blog, I have motivated to see the state like Bihar, Gujarat etc, and thinking very deeply about the development of our state and peoples of Jharkhand.

I started blogging on on the same and will be trying to know about various reasons of undevelopment here. We will be discussing various issues here.

We also want to develop Jharkhand state too. I want your suggestion and help regarding this. Anything you want to add in this blog, you can send direct email to me or comment here.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment